Monday, November 28, 2022

New Location

 I moved these little ones the weekend before Thanksgiving, so they have been in their new location for a week now. They are getting curious above food and water as they see their mother eat and drink. They are doing a lot of sleeping I believe because the heater is up a bit high and it keeps them very warm. They don't really want to do anything but sleep. I will be turning the heater down and hopefully they will become more active.



Here are a couple of close ups of individual pups. The female Blenheim has been sold, I have one Tri female and one Tri male and three male blenheims







No comments:

Post a Comment

NINE PUPPIES ...WOW...

 At 4:34 this morning, Livi had her first puppy. She gave birth to eight more by the time she was through. I didn't see the ninth one un...