Monday, May 15, 2023

NINE PUPPIES ...WOW...

 At 4:34 this morning, Livi had her first puppy. She gave birth to eight more by the time she was through. I didn't see the ninth one until much later when I went to leave the room. So, she has at least 5 females and three males. I will have to sort them all out to see what the last one was. 

She was so big, I felt so sorry for her when she was at her biggest. She just waddled around the house and all the other dogs had to get out of her way or she would knock them out of her way. 😂

Her and her puppies are all settling in, she is mostly sleeping and they are wiggling and they are so noisy. Gonna be tough sleeping for a few nights. 

Below are the pictures of the puppies (except one) taken right after birth and Livi after she had her ninth.










I think it's time for all of us to get a nap in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NINE PUPPIES ...WOW...

 At 4:34 this morning, Livi had her first puppy. She gave birth to eight more by the time she was through. I didn't see the ninth one un...