Friday, August 21, 2020

Finally Got My Ruby

 Ever since I got my first Cavalier puppies, I have wanted to get a ruby Cavalier. Well, I found one in Illinois and my husband and I drove over to buy her. On the way home after we had drove for awhile, I guess she couldn't keep it in, and she threw up all over the side of my thigh and down the side of the car seat. Well, my husband pulled over in a stretch of highway that had highway patrol cars all over it. I cleaned up as best as I could and got back in the car. I no more then got back in and we seen patrol car lights flashing in the rear view mirror. The patrol man walked up on my side of the car and asked if we were all right. I explained to him what happen and lifted this little girl up so he could see her and yes, you could see him melt. He asked what he could do and I asked him for a bag to throw the garbage in and he helped with that and some spray disinfectant. So, I guess this face below can get away with just about any thing. I would like to introduce my latest and last Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Whitney. She will be called Winny around the house.




So, now you see why the patrolman helped us without anymore problems. How can you refuse a face like this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is sweet!
    Yup, that face will keep you jumping to her every whim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy, you got that right. I think she will get away with just about anything, just needs to 'put her face on me'

      Delete

NINE PUPPIES ...WOW...

 At 4:34 this morning, Livi had her first puppy. She gave birth to eight more by the time she was through. I didn't see the ninth one un...